Memberships may be purchased by clicking here or if you prefer, you may call our office at 404.973.0074 and we will gladly assist you.
Six-month memberships are non-refundable.
Contract Duration And Automatic Renewal:
- Contact is active for six months from the Contract Start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless client freezes payment with notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date.
Agreement To Pay Recurring Fees:
- I agree to pay monthly recurring fees via authorized automatic credit/debit card or ACH charges. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than client's credit/debit card or ACH is not permitted.
- I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit/debit card, or an authorized signer on the bank checking account.
- I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or checking account payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $25 late fee will apply if I do not provide valid credit card or checking account ACH information with 5 calendar days of the original rejection date.
- I understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.
Option To Freeze Autopay (vacation, illness, injury etc):
For convenience, clients enrolled in the monthly auto renew program may elect to freeze their autopay charges once per year according to the policy below:
- You can freeze your autopay schedule once per year at any time for a fee of $15 per month.
- The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments for up to 6 months.
- To request the freeze, submit a completed freeze request from to our office.
- Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated.
Click here to download a freeze request form.
Option To Cancel Autopay:
- Your autopay schedule may be canceled only at the end of the six month period.
- A completed autopay cancellation form must be received at least 30 days in advance of your billing cycle.(Example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel beginning the month of February, you must submit a cancellation form by January 14th.)
Click here to download an autopay cancellation form.