What some of our clients are saying...
Thrive At Work Workshops
"Thank you for the training seminar you presented on Work-Life Balance. You have a unique ability to present material in an interesting and yet informative manner. I truly enjoyed your presentation and found the material to be extremely useful."
"I can't wait to put everything into practice that was presented today. Great ideas! Thanks!"
"Oh My Aching Head!"
Thrive In Style Workshops
Thanks from Women In Technology and State Farm
"Showing Up and Standing Out"
- "The Thrive In Style Program presented by Pam Lasier and Morgan Wider was a fantastic event. It was packed full of valuable information that in less than 24 hours has triggered me to make some changes in my life." ~ Kafi L. WIT, Women In Technology
- "Great session, enjoyed the laid back environment. I think it created a space where people could be themselves as women and ask questions and laugh together. Morgan and Pam were both great and you could tell they work well together and are passionate about their disciplines. Really enjoyed it!" ~ Brigitte S., State Farm
- "Great session! Definitely check out these fabulous ladies and what they do." ~ Rachel Bagnell, State Farm
Journeys & Jaunts
Kudos from attendees...
"Living with Purpose and Passion"
- "More than I anticipated! Love, love, loved it! Can't wait for the next one and all my friends want to come now too after listening me talk about it."
- "If Thrive is putting it on, I know it will be in an awesome location. It could be another day longer though, I thought it was too short! I liked the quiet, with just the sounds of nature, it really made you feel like you "got away" from everything."
- "The staff was the best, they couldn't do enough for you. For me, a woman, to be treated so well, and not have to lift a finger, was a dream."
- "I can't say enough about this weekend! It was truly a unique experience. So informative, relaxing and motivating! Sign me up for the next one!"
- "Well, the staff was awesome, food really good, and the lodge, OMG!!!!! I was so relaxed and happy when I was there, as well as when I got home. And I've used some of the things I learned in every day life which has made things much better for me."
- "Overall pretty darn great. Good agenda, great group of people, great location and property. "
- "The staff was outstanding! They were always easy to get in touch with, motivated and inspired us and answered any and all of our questions. I highly recommend going on anything Pam designs!"
Praises from Annual Hinman Dental Conference Attendees...
"Pursuing a Joyful Life"
- "Exceeded my expectations."
- "Great relaxation and introspection; nice to slow the pace of things for quiet thinking."
- "Helps energize and refocus."
- "Sincere and thought provoking. Felt welcome and supported. Good way to establish connections with people.
- "I had a great time this afternoon – it’s always nice getting more in touch with yourself and meeting new friends. Thank you." ~ Niral
- "This was a wonderful, enlightening experience. It was varied and chock full of information that I can easily assimilate into my everyday life." ~ Nicole Foley
- "What a relaxing day! This is an excellent office/retreat activity for team building."
Kudos from Georgia Dental Alliance...
"Positivity, Possibilities and a Whole Lot of Laughter"
- " Great program! Loved your enthusiasm and positive spirit! I'm really going to try hard to see the possibilities in everything I do."
- "Thank you so much for this experience as I really needed to be reminded of being positive and how much that can help get us through the journey we face."
- "You have motivated me to really think what it is that I want to do with the rest of my life. Thank you for the program and for sharing your experiences. Had a great time laughing!"
- "I really enjoyed this so much! You did an excellent job of making us think. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Had so much fun laughing."
- "It felt really good hearing your story of coming through heavy challenges. It instills hope for the difficulties that each of us face or will face. Thank you for sharing!"
- "It is encouraging to see your positive spirit - despite the hurdles. Thank you for sharing!"
- "Hope is so important and you did a great job helping us see how to hold onto it even in difficult times. Thank you so much for a wonderful program."
- "I can't wait to share this experience with others!"
Words of thanks from Dr. Neely Thornton's Dental Staff...
"A Taste of Thrive"
- "1st class experience! Great program. Really glad we connected and enjoyed the extreme love of life that you emit. Thank you for helping us grow as a team in adventure and wellness! I look forward to more trips & adventure with your guidance. :)" ~ N. T, Dentist
- "My experience was eye opening in many ways. THRIVE opens the mind to new experiences and adventure." ~ Rodney
- "What an awesome concept! My plans are to attend and convince more people to join with me the next time!" ~ Gail Barker
- "THRIVE - What an excellent experience! I truly enjoyed our day - and - learned a great deal about myself. With the knowledge you handed to me - I now distress with meditation, I laugh a little more, I enjoy the food that I intake and I have lost 3 lbs. with exercise! And I have passed this on to my family! Thank you. :)" ~ Diane Smith
- "This day was amazing! I really enjoyed being surrounded by such great and encouraging company. I truly believe in what you're doing. I think it's fantastic!! I definitely left with a sense of peace, calmness, and a renewed outlook; especially on slowing down a bit to really soak in all of life's experiences. I've come to realize that Thriving is definitely an individual perception...and that slowing down a bit can really bring into focus...what it is that makes us THRIVE!! Thank -you!" ~ xo Bre :)
- "I would like to take a moment to let you know I really enjoyed my time spent with you. You were all very informative and gave eye-opening advice. I would definitely recommend others to attend your retreats. Thanks so much." ~ Gini
"A Purposeful Pause"
"What an afternoon we had!" It’s your careful attention to detail that makes your events always so special. You consistently "go the extra mile. We'll be talking about this one for a long time to come!"
- A day with Pam on a mini Thrive Retreat is better than several days to get restored in other contexts. Guided by Pam our group experienced deep rest for and guidance from our own interior spaces. Our bodies were challenged, each to its own perfect level by thoughtful and sensitive coaching. For this half-day our group worked uniquely as individuals while deepening the community we had formed. ~ CeCe Balboni, EdS, LPC
Praises from attendees...
"Wheels and Wellness"
- "What a great event! Appreciated the care and concern each leader took with the participants. Never felt "afraid" biking on the city streets. Art - history - architecture - wow! Definitely would do again." ~ Susan Sheffield
- "I really enjoyed it. I think you have a great concept!" ~ Annie Shreiber
- "I believe that what sets this team building event apart is the staff's ability and desire to truly engage with their clients. This was a fabulous event!"
Thanks from participants...
- "Pam opened my eyes to the advantages of meditation - physical, mental and spiritual. I look forward to incorporating meditation into my whole wellness routine, hopefully on a daily basis. One evening, after I set aside 10 minutes for meditation, I was able to alleviate a headache that I had for 12 hours. Thank you Pam." ~ Kelly L.
- "I've had a difficulty meditating in the past and Pam really helped with all the different forms of meditation she had us practice. I really enjoyed the active and guided meditations the best!"
- "Ahh...pure bliss...it's as simple as that. Thanks!"
"Pam's kind energy and thoughtful attention allow me to feel both heard and seen on a deep level. Her patience and insightful guidance have allowed me to gain the perspective I need to work toward a more abundant life. I am so thankful for her!"
Kudos from hiking clients...
- "My wife and I have experienced three hikes together on the Appalachian Trail guided by Pam. The first time we went I was very nervous about hiking. What to bring, how to pack, how to hike, what to eat, and safety. Pam was outstanding! She was in command of what needed to be done...ahead of time and during the hike. Pam is a great leader and we had a wonderful time on the trail. We look forward to more time on the A.T. in the future." ~ Dean Kirschner
- "When I think of hiking on the trail with Pam...I just smile. She is a person that is easy to be with and there are always good laughs and conversation. Because she is an organized person, the hikes go smoothly. Pam does her research ahead of time, so you now what kind of trail and conditions to expect on each segment. I started hiking with Pam in 2004 and have never been disappointed! Each experience had enough excitement and variety to keep me coming back for one or two hikes each year." ` Barb Kirschner
- "I had the opportunity to hike the Appalachian Trail for a four day trip with four other women. It was not a trip but a true adventure. As this was our first hike, we turned to Pam for advice. Pam is exceptional in her ability to plan out a trip; telling us what personal items we would need as well as the best hiking equipment to use without being overloaded. She even included a fabulous menu for the hike. The trail guide was made individually for our trip telling us what to expect as far as terrain, where to camp each night and special features on the trail. This was an opportunity of a lifetime and not a trip I would have ventured into without the expertise of an experienced guide. Pam has not only great communication skills but also an obvious love of the trial. ~ Gayle Mancini
- "I have had the privilege of being a part of multiple outdoor adventure trips that Pam has planned and led. Pam's knowledge, her passion for people, and her love of the outdoors are evident on every trip. Each trip has brought a unique experience that I will never forget. Every trip I have experienced with Pam has challenged me physically, mentally, and spiritually. I would highly recommend Pam as a guide for those individuals looking for a new outdoor adventure in this journey we call life." ~ J. Flint
- "I convinced my husband to accompany me on another hike led by Pam. My husband is not an outdoorsman, but I knew he would find the trip pleasurable and the views breathtaking. Pam suggested a location for day hikes with stays at bed and breakfasts along the way. Pam exceeded our expectation with her ability to plan and guide us on the trails, advise us in selecting gear, inform us of what to expect along the way, and ease my husband's anxiety about the trip. The fall colors were fabulous and the stays at the bed and breakfasts were very enjoyable. We look forward to our next trip! Thank you, Pam, for sharing your love of the trail with us." ~ Gayle Mancini